Sunday, April 29, 2007

Amy and Bryan


After nine years of dating, Amy and Bryan got married on Friday night! It was a beautiful event set at the Mills House on Meeting Street in Charleston. They make the perfect couple!

Amy was given this book as a gift. I thought it would be fun to include the rings!


Their pastor from North Carolina performed the ceremony. They all shed some tears and he even kissed Amy before Bryan did!


They left right after the wedding for a quick carriage ride! Don't you love the bubbles?



We took some time down at the Battery. I just love this quiet moment. VERY SEXY!


It was hard to choose a shot of the bridal party. Kate and I took lots of fun shots.


The kids took over the dance floor! It was like a Kiddy Dancing with the Stars!!




Once again I was out on the dance floor at the end of the night with the father of the bride! I just fell in love with him.


Thanks Kate for catching us!
You can check out Amy and Bryan's slideshow here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lea. Mark sent me a link to your blog a few weeks ago when I contacted him for Victor's bday surprise. What a great blog! I have been lurking. I love your photos and wanted to tell you that I think you are so talented!! I wish you and your family all the best.