Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kim and Marty


Wow! I loved this couple. Marty and Kim are getting married in North Carolina in December and came to Charleston to have their engagement photos taken yesterday. The weather has been crazy the last few days with pop up thunder storms and we were not sure if our evening plans would hold so we played it safe and got together in the afternoon while the sun was shining. We started on Sullivan's Island and then headed downtown Charleston for photos at White Point Gardens and in front of some historic homes!



Marty proposed to Kim in New York City on March 31st. (My husband proposed to me in NYC too!) Kim is a real "girly girl" loving her high heels and glamour. Marty warmed up to the camera quickly and I loved him for laughing at my jokes so I could get those "true" smiles!!!

You can see more photos here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lea, Marty and I were so happy with the pictures. The Charleston scenery was beautiful, and we had so much fun on our day out with you!! Your personality and humor made posing and being natural SO easy! We'll always remember this special trip to Charleston, and I am sure we'll be seeing you again somewhere down the road for another special occasion.

Lea Dales Photography said...

Thanks you two! I hope to see you again. You were so much fun and I can't wait to see wedding photos!
Lea