Monday, February 19, 2007

Christine and Mike




I met Christine and Mike downtown at Waterfront Park for a quick "Getting to Know You" shoot. They were real troopers considering it was freezing cold and the only time we could meet was at noon! NOT the best time to catch the perfect light. We only had 20 minutes so we ran around (literally) and the two of them were great at throwing their coats on and off as we went. They are getting married in a few weeks on Folly Beach. I know we are all hoping for Spring to show up by then. Didn't that groundhog say it would be early this year?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other wonderful article. The place
else may just anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal manner of writing?

I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such info.

Check out my site: raspberry ketone extracct