Monday, February 19, 2007

Oahu, Hawaii: Dales Family Vacation

Since I am brand new to this "blogging" world I thought I should get a bit more practice. Okay, I will also confess that I am having fun too!
The Dales Family took off for 12 days to visit my sister Alexis and her family in the middle of January. We had an amazing time and really got to enjoy the island of Oahu and all it has to offer. We spent time on Waikiki, Turtle Bay on the North Shore (awesome surfing at Pipeline), saw where LOST was filmed (very cool) and lots more! Here are just a few photos. If you like these there are more on my website. Just check out the slideshow section.





AJ, Sullivan, Bailey and Veronica


firedancer on the beach in front of the Hali Koa Hotel


My family!


You gotta love PIPELINE...

ALOHA!

No comments: