Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fabulous Families

In the last few days I had the opportunity to photograph three wonderful families.
Lynn, his wife Dottie, and their grandson Chris are locals and I met them after they won my session at the John's Island Habitat for Humanity silent auction. Habitat is such a great organization!




Kim Hoff and her family literally zoomed in and out of town on Friday. I met them out on Sullivan's Island for a quick session. Kim's granddaughter, Zoe is the most photogenic little baby and she has the happiest disposition!





Finally, yesterday I drove out to Kiawah early in the morning to take a very special set of photos! Brenda Hensley had called me awhile back wanting to have me come take photos as part of a surprise to her husband Steve for his 60th birthday. The whole family showed up for the weekend surprise event!!





Thank you for the gift of allowing me to spend time with you and your wonderful families. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year.


One final note - last night Mark and I headed to the Performing Arts Center (yes we both had a SATURDAY NIGHT OFF!) to see Glenn Beck! Wow! What a great show he did. I was so thankful that we could see the last show of his tour. It was a special evening. Glenn was not only funny but his message of family - acceptance - and REDEMPTION were well received.

No comments: