Thursday, December 6, 2007

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Marty Smith


Last Saturday Kate and I traveled to the sweet town of Lexington, North Carolina for Kim and Marty's wedding. Lexington is famous for their BBQ, so if you are ever passing through, stop and get some! You won't be sorry. It was yummy!!

I loved spending the weekend with Kim, Marty, and all their family and friends. They are awesome people and they made Kate and I feel like part of the family.

We met Marty and Kim at the Childress Vineyards to take photos before the wedding.
It was such a beautiful day and the grounds of the winery are gorgeous.







After photos, we headed to the church for family pictures and their ceremony. They were married at the Shiloh United Methodist Church - the church Kim grew up in!




You can see their slideshow here.
All their photos are posted on my website under the view and pricing section.

2 comments:

Jill Higgins said...

I love the shot in the columns!
:)

Anonymous said...

Lea, Lea, Lea!! We just got back in from Mexico and came right in to see our pictures. We are so thrilled with them!! I will never in my life question my decision to use you as our photographer! You and Kate are a first class team, and Marty and I are so grateful to have stumbled upon your name on that little Chamber of Commerce website. I will give Marty all the credit for choosing Charleston for our little September birthday vacation. You are truly a unique and wonderful person, and equally as creative and fun! Our wedding day was so special, and you captured the day perfectly. We love you and can't wait for the next big special occasion! You will definitely get the call! :) Kim and Marty