Sunday, December 30, 2007

These are a few of our favorite things!

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens,
brown paper packages tied up with strings,
these are a few of my favorite things!
THAT'S WHAT JULIE ANDREWS SAYS!

The Dales' Christmas was slightly different.

Books that are funny and gadgets to play on
the newest Apple itouch and my timely David Yurman
home theatre sound systems sure to make your ears ring,
these were a few of our favorite things!


It was a Glenn Beck Christmas for Mark! I took him to the Glenn Beck Christmas Show at the Performing Arts Center on the 15th and under the tree he found Glenn's book and a subscription to Fusion.





In the who scored BIG catagorie, I did! Thank you to my ever attentive husband who not only presented me with a new watch by my favorite designer, but I got the new ipod touch and it is SO MUCH FUN!





AJ asked for a home theatre system to play his music and his PSP games on. So long as the grades stay up so will the sound system!





Last but not least, Veronica wished secretly for a new DS as her old one got wet and could not be repaired this summer. Her secret letter to Santa was acknowledged...say to go Santa.

1 comment:

Jill Higgins said...

Aw man - I would love to have seen crazy Glen Beck. He cracks me up.