Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Can Post!



Well, this is day four for me here at The Homestead. I am having a wonderful time with all my SECF friends. My friend Dana met me on Monday and stayed the night which was great fun. We hiked, shopped, talked and she even got the opportunity to meet some of the people I work for and with while I am here.






Below are the Jefferson Pools. For over 200 years people have been relaxing in these therapeutic waters.
You should take a few minutes to click on the Jefferson Pools link and read about them. I have gone twice now and I hope to go again before I leave here. There are truly no words to describe how wonderful this experience is.



A huge thank you to my wonderful husband who fedexed me the things I needed to upload my pix. I love you and I miss all of you

I will be home Saturday afternoon for all of you who have been trying to reach me. I will get back with you just as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Mike Wise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.