Sunday, November 11, 2007

Meet Reece




Well, it certainly has been awhile since I posted! I have been busy with my PTA duties as President (yes I am NUTS!) and have been diligently working on orders and albums as I am about to leave again in about a half an hour for The Homestead.


Yesterday I had the joy of meeting Reece Foti. She is the most adorable baby. Jimmy, Carolyn and the dogs joined in at the end for a quick family photo for Christmas cards!




We are going to be taking pictures of Reece at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and then on her one year birthday as I launch my "Baby's First Year" sessions. I will be creating a beautiful custom album for them when we are finished!!





I am off to see my friends ~ The Southeast Council of Foundations at the Homestead to document this year's annual meeting!!!
I will be back next Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. Love the b&w tummy shot! :) ++