Saturday, November 3, 2007

Stephanie and Joe ~ An Afternoon in D.C.


I had such a blast spending half the day with Stephanie and Joe! They live in Alexandria, Virginia and are getting married here in Charleston next year. Stephanie is from the area and Joe grew up in the mid-west.
We started out at the Marina on their boat. It was the perfect day, not too hot and not too cold! I wish there were more leaves turning but it was still awesome to be in the D.C. area taking photos.


Even though Joe rolled his eyes a few times (sorry Joe!) at "playing around" in the willow tree, he did get into it!!! Don't you think he looks like a young William Hurt? I do.



After leaving Alexandria, we went downtown to the Mall (no, not the SHOPPING mall!) and got some great shots by the monuments and then topped the day off with a drink at The Willard. Joe told me this is where the first Mint Julep was made...of course, what do you think I HAD to drink?!



There is so much more to see on their slideshow!
Check it out here
and dont forget to comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lea...
I am really enjoying your photos of Joe and Steph. I will be ordering some of my favorites from your dvd that they brought Thanksgiving. If your counter goes up...I look at your website every morn to enjoy your slideshow!!! Great job...

Joe's Mom

Judy Castor

tesat said...

hop over to here i4l41f5o05 cheap designer bags replica replica bags in bangkok replica bags gucci anonymous m7a75g7y42 replica bags sydney replica bags china More Bonuses h0f96r0o41 replica bags south africa