Sunday, November 4, 2007

Rochelle and Barry!


Thank you guys for being so patient and waiting on these photos! Rochelle and Barry were married last Saturday night at the Confederate Home on Broad Street and had their reception at the Francis Marion Hotel. I had to leave for NC early the following morning so I had to wait until I got back to work on them!


If you have never seen or been to the Confederate Home you are in for a real treat. This red door is all you see from the outside, but inside it is magical! The house was originally built to be home to the wives of fallen soldiers. Today, you can live there if you are a single female. There are some artist's studios there as well.






Their ceremony was lovely and Rochelle's dress was gorgeous. Barry is an air force pilot and he was all decked out in his blues.





Please take a look at their slide show here
Don't forget to leave a comment!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ooooh I really like Images 58 and 59 (I think I remembered the #'s correctly). The two pictures with the wedding party at the fountain. Very fun! :-)

Gerald & Airika said...

I love the shot in the garden with the tree branch overhead!