Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Family Reunions and Playing Dress Up!

The past few days have been quite busy with family portraits for both of my photography companies! I had a blast the last two nights with the Shuster's and the Hornsby's. This was my first time working with the Shuster family. There were LOTS of them too! The family all got together to help celebrate Ken and Betty's 70th birthdays.




Happy Birthday!!!

The Hornsby's I have taken photos for in the past. This year we met for beach photos but we also got together at Boone Hall for a Period Shoot! I hooked them up with Theatrics Unlimited downtown on King Street for their costume fittings. Later we took the most incredible photos at the Plantation. The setting was PERFECT!




1 comment:

Jill Higgins said...

That is cute - looks like they had a lot of fun!