Thursday, June 21, 2007

Glow Spa

Okay! I have to tell you about my morning. Those of you who know me, know that I have been burning the candle on both ends and then some lately. By no means am I complaining I am thrilled to have such wonderful clients and two great companies with some awesome photographers helping me! I was feeling a bit "frumpy" however and needed some help. I called Glow Spa in Mt. Pleasant to set up some appointments. I had never been there before and will definitely be going back again!
So I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure with Angie, a massage with Jennifer and a facial with Tami. They treated me to lunch and a yummy green tea frappicino! I relaxed, I got pampered, I was treated so nicely by everyone there. Thank you Glow Spa. You made my day!!!

No comments: