Thursday, June 7, 2007

Summer Vacation

Well, today is the "official" first day of the kid's summer vacation. Alec spent the last few days at home helping his dad and Veronica happily went to school for all the end of the year activities. I am happy to say we ALL survived 6th and 9th grades!!! Can you hear the choir singing??

Since my last post, Katie and Jason's wedding, I have been at the beach doing my thing - the khaki and white thing with all my vacationing families!
I have seen the Butler's, the Roger's, the Watson's, the Smith's, the Wheeler's and last night Kate and I met with the Bradford's out at Breech Inlet for their photos.
Reg, the dad, is celebrating his 75th birthday with all his children and their children! Look at this group. WOW! We had a great time. I have three more tonight.


Busy, busy, busy!

No comments: