Monday, October 1, 2007

Joanna and Jeff Davis


It has been "the year of the wedding" for Joanna and Jeff. They were the fifth couple to be married recently in their circle of friends and what a lovely wedding they had! They were married on the lawn of the Citadel Beach House on the Isle of Palms. The weather was picture perfect.


I think Jeff was REALLY happy to be married!




Heaven: that is what kept coming to mind whenever I was around this couple. They are so perfect for each other and I know that God put them together without a doubt! I thought I would have some fun and make this look "heavenly"


The reception went by so quickly. The Bookstore Cafe Catering did a fantastic job with the catering and Lee Edwards was a great DJ.


This is JoJo with her "JoJo Cosmo"



See their slideshow here

No comments: