Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where in the World is Lea Dales?



You know all about "Where in the World is Matt Lauer?" and maybe many of you really want to know? Well, want to know where I was today??

Well, here are some clues...




I was at the East Cooper Airport with my friends Steve and Sharon taking a helicopter ride over to I'On to photograph the children at the Montessori school!
Here are some places I got to see along the way..
Up, up and a-w-a-y......

Beautiful Boone Hall Plantation




The Ravanel Bridge




The School...of course! Aren't these kids cute! They were so excited to be doing this shot for Suntrust as a thank you for helping build their school!







But like all good things, they must come to an end. This one ended all too soon for me. I had never been in a helicopter before - let alone hang out the side with no door and take photos! What a rush...what an amazing morning...
Can I go again Steve? Please?? Pretty Please??!!

Thanks Sharon for snapping a few great photos of me!! HAHA

No comments: