Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tuesday, Tuesday


Seeing double, double??
You know the song Monday, Monday?
Well, yesterday as Tuesday, Tuesday
I doubled my pleasure with TWO weddings...yes on a TUESDAY!
I am posting my second on first and I will post my morning wedding tomorrow. And yes, there is a reason for this.
Morag and John are from Scotland (can you tell from his outfit)
I mean really, who else would wear wool in October in Charleston! REALLY!


What a wonderful time I had with this couple, their adorable children and their family. Oh, and the accents....LOVED THAT TOO!!!

Jill perfomed a beautiful ceremony and I always love working with Mobile Marriage and all the people at the Palmer Home.


They are heading back to Scotland (via Raleigh) this weekend so I wanted to be sure they could not only see these quickly but I could get them their photos before they left for the other side of the pond!


You can see their slideshow here

No comments: