Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kim's Bridal Session


I was up and out bright and early this morning. I made it to Lexington, NC in about 4 hours from my house. I met up with Kim, her mom and her sister at her parent's home in Lexington. It is a gorgeous stone house that Kim's grandparents built. Kim told me that they picked out every stone on that house!!

While Kim had her hair and makeup done, the rest of us ladies watched football. Yes, I said football. I think it was the Colts and the Panthers but please don't place any bets on that!!

We had a fantastic afternoon shooting at the house and then in Old Salem. I cant show you the photos until after her December 1st wedding.

click herefor her slideshow
If you know the secret password
Thank you Kim, I had a great day with you and your wonderful family. I honestly can't wait to see you again at the wedding. Thank you for the hotel :)
I am off to Bethesda and DC tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Lea! I am back in Clover tonight, and am hiding behind a chair so that Marty can't see my pictures!! They are wonderful! You really captured the day! Wow! I can't believe I am only 5 weeks away from being Marty's wife! It felt really real today! Thank you for making me feel so special today and thank you for taking time out of your Sunday for me. Happy travels this week, and I will be talking to you soon!

Kim

Lea Dales Photography said...

You are welcome and I had fun too. I had a great night sleep here and am up having my coffee (I didn't get any yesterday!) I LOVE my coffee. Anyway, you are special and I hope it is only one of many days you feel like a princess.
OX
Lea