Thursday, October 4, 2007

October ~ Breast Cancer Awareness Month


I love our newscasters ad:
I am your aunt,
I am your mother,
I am your sister,
I am your friend
It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please take a minute this month to schedule an exam. Having had problems myself and knowing and loving women who have gone through many types of breast cancer, I want to encourage all of you ladies to take care of yourselves.

Hold hands, go with a friend, stick together!

We are strong and we are beautiful!



Cheers to you!!



This beautiful PINK pen is going to go to someone at the end of this month. Just put a comment on this blog. It doesn't have to be anything more than the words "I DID" and I will draw a name when I get back from DC the beginning of November.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lea....
The little girls in their pink dresses are just too cute. That needs to be the next Komen t-shirt design!

Tonya S. Pope
PS - I love the album! Thanks so much for all that you have done! We need to plan a "trash the dress" session!

Anonymous said...

Lea,
Love all of your work!
You are the best!
Barbara Halliday

Anonymous said...

Hey fly girl,
You R O C K!!
I am amazed at how quickly you get all this stuff done! I'm still trying to get the rubber band out of my hair!!!!

It was a great ride - glad to share that with you. Let's find some clients together for more air time.

The pics are "sky high" and I can't wait to share them with the school, enlarge them, frame them, make them into cards, etc. The school will have a lot of fun with this ... and so am I!

See ya
Sharon