Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Good Friends and Good Wine!


I started the day in Harrisonburg with Laura. Once we got the kids off to school we hit two local wineries in the Shenandoah Valley. Of course we could not be together without doing (or wearing) something silly!

Rockbridge is located in Raphine, VA. I liked their Rose Shiraz.


This winery, Veritas, is in Afton near Wintergreen. I loved it. Gorgeous place for a wedding and the wine was wonderful.


Okay, so the shirts are a little corny but we had fun wearing them.


The flowers were beautiful everywhere we went.



We had a fabulous lunch in Nellysford at this adorable restaurant and shop.


Then it was off to Charlottesville to visit my friends, Peg and Dana. I saw an old familiar site; the Boar's Head balloon over Peg's house.


Dana met up with us after work and brought some munchies. We laughed, talked and drank more wine. It was a great day.

No comments: