Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sheena and Hayden ~ Seabrook Island


Sheena and Hayden had the perfect, fairytale wedding Sunday night at the Seabrook Island Club. I have loved getting to know these two over the past year. They are so sweet and so in love!
I loved this photo of their rings.


They had a large wedding and I had lots of help! Kelley, my wonderful assistant, set up a great slideshow of the ceremony for the guests at the reception and took some shots as well. Kate and Jon were also busy catching angles that I couldn't get to! Jon Shumpert is a good friend and local photographer here.




Our little ring bearer was totally cool!


Piper wanted MY job!




The DJ, The Party Machine, had everyone out on the dance floor. Check out more dancing on the slide show!




You can check out their slideshow here!
Don't forget to log onto my site to see all the photos!

I had to share this email I just received!!!
Thanks Pam!
Lea, I can honestly say that I enjoyed being a member of the bridal party. Usually it is all work and no play but with this wedding ...... if someone said they did not have fun, they must be from another planet !!! You did a FANTASTIC job. I had thought that during all of this but seeing the pictures and slideshow, you were beyond fantastic. All of my co-workers were speechless, as they watched the slide show. I made sure that all of them had your information.

Also to mention, you have a great personality and that made the picture taking process (for us) more fun than dread !!!!! Wait till Sheena & Hayden see all of this !!!!!!

Pam Westmoreland

No comments: