Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and that you took some time on Monday to remember all the troops who have are still fighting for our great country. We are all indebted to these brave men and women who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom and way of life. I thank God for them and keep them in my prayers every day!

These faces you see are some families I took photos of the last few days. Today I am headed downtown for a bridal portrait and then off to see another family on the beach tonight!

AJ and Veronica have only a few more days of school and then it is vacation time for them. Spoletto has started here in Charleston and Veronica has several concerts with NaFidleiri. LaGare Farms, The Circular Church, and they record their next CD in two weeks! Exciting stuff indeed.





No comments: