Saturday, May 19, 2007

Susann and Randall ~ Boone Hall Plantation


Susann and Randall were married yesterday (by me!) under cover of some beautiful shade trees at Boone Hall Plantation. My friend Julie was nice enough to meet us there to take some shots while I performed the ceremony. Susann looked beautiful in her gown. Randall was sporting a black suit complete with vest (I know he was hot). He loves to ride around on his Harley and I wish he had it nearby. That would have been a great photo - the bride and groom all decked out on their motorcycle! Maybe when they renew their vows in 10 years...hehe.
The day could not have been more perfect for these two fantastic people. I was so happy they got the perfect Lowcountry experience being from Maryland.








There was this gorgeous field of wild flowers at by the front gate. I couldn't wait to get them in it!


You can see their slide show here