Saturday, May 12, 2007

Kimberly and Gary ~ Palmer Home


Yesterday at 2:00 in the afternoon, Kimberly and Gary were married on the piazza of the beautiful Palmer Home B&B. Although I had talked with them on the phone, we had never met before their ceremony. From the moment I met them I could see they had found their soul mate. Their first date was a motorcycle trip in the mountains of West Virginia! I had asked them what was the most important thing they wanted for their photography, and they asked for photos that reflected the love they have for each other, to be romantic, sweet and sentimental. Take a look at their photos...how did I do?

They are true romantics!





You can see more photos here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lea, I was so excited when I saw the pictures that I was dancing around the room. Gary and I were blown away by how beautiful they were. My sister said that some of the pictures looked like they came right out of a bridal magazine. The black and white with Gary and I seated was out of this world. You definitely captured the feelings that we wanted to portray. Thank you so much Lea for capturing our special moment so perfectly.