Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



















I was so excited about getting Katie's Bridal photos up and Anna and Brett's engagement photos up that I forgot it was ST. PATRICK'S DAY for a moment. How can a true blue Irish Italian girl from the northeast forget St. Patty's Day? I would love to spend another St. Patrick's Day in New York City. I was lucky enough to live there for 10 of them.

So, let me share an Irish Blessing...

As you slide down the banister of life,
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction!

oops maybe this one..

May luck be your companion
May friends stand by our side
May history remind us all
Of Ireland's faith and pride.
May God bless us with happiness
May love and faith abide.

Go mbeannai Dia duit
(May God bless you)

No comments: