Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Kassi Gets Wet Downtown

It was another gorgeous day in Charleston and Kassi was soaking up the sun and getting soaking wet while we shot another Trash the Dress session. This time we hit all the spots "wet" downtown. Our first stop was to Waterfront Park with it's two fountains. Then it was down to the Palmer Home where after some more great picture taking, Kassi took the dive into their pool. The cool temperature didn't stop her from playing around in the water with some toule. Way to go Kassi!! Of course I have to say "thank you" to my friends at the Palmer Home for allowing us to play in their yard! They are the best.






READY...



Gorgeous!

Check out her slideshow here and don't forget to leave a comment please!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Lea, these all turned out great! Love these kinds of sessions!

Neal said...

My brides need to loosen up! They never have that much fun! I want to do a TTD Session! :) ++

Amanda Hugginkiss said...

These are fun Lea - I like the fountain pictures the best!

laura mclaughlin said...

I like the black and white photo on the wall with the window in the upper left.
very cool.
lola of va