Monday, March 19, 2007

Look Who's Cookin' at Charleston Cooks!




I was on the "A" list today! Jill invited me to join her and her gang of military base buddies for a morning of dessert making. There were eight of us along with two fantastic chefs, Dylan and Kathy. Charleston Cooks has a great store as well as an amazing cooking school right in the heart of downtown on East Bay Street.

Dylan making us salivate over our menu.

This is Kathy. I think I was about to steal the wine!




Here are a few shots of the group hard at work.

Here's Jill taking a picture for her blog while I take a photo of her on TV!

We had Lemon Meringue Pie, Chocolate Souffle, Pate a Choux, Walnut Cake with Orange Sauce, and Chocolate Peanut Butter "Pie."

There was only one thing slightly better than eating all those desserts...not having to do the dishes!! Yippee....

Okay. So please post back and tell me if you have ever been to Charleston Cooks or if you have done something similar where you live.

1 comment:

Jill Higgins said...

Fun pics - what a delicious time!
:) Glad you joined us!