Friday, March 30, 2007

What kind of MM are YOU?

Last night our family had a little fun and created MM characters. It is the cutest website and we all had a great laugh over it!


This is me! There were so many choices but I went with the wind-blown hair look and visor when I drive around town in my convertible. Choosing just one accessory was hard for me. I went with the obvious choice, the camera but there were so many others I could have used too.

This is my husband, Mark. He is a musician so we have him serenading with flowers in his hand! He loves to bring home flowers for his ladies!

Meet AJ, our oldest son. He is 15, just got is learners permit to drive and yes he does have braces!

This is Veronica. She is 12 and rocks as a violin player. If you are local check her out in the APRIL addition of Skirt magazine. She is featured in the Girl Power section. We leave for Ireland this weekend where she will be performing with the group NaFildleiri in Dublin, Galway and Shannon! She wants everyone to know that she picked the teddy bear because she loves animals, she has long hair and the tiara looked pretty. She loves the warm weather and prefers flip flops to sneakers!


So, what kind of MM are you? Make your own character at Becomeanmm

No comments: