Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sheena's Bridal Portrait


I met up with Sheena at the gazebo on the Battery in downtown Charleston for her bridal portait yesterday afternoon. She came down with her mom, aunt and her adorable neice Pyper. I just love that name and she is the cutest little two year old. I snuck in a quick portrait session of her too. I couldn't resist!! The Battery wasn't our only stop however! We also found some other fantastic backgrounds around Charleston and then headed out to Sullivan's Island to Station 18 by the lighthouse to capture the last light of day!







I can show you a few of Pyper's photos but you will have to wait until May to see Sheena! I know Hayden can't see the dress before the wedding! If you know Sheena's password you can click the link to see her slideshow!

Click here for Sheena's portrait session.

No comments: