Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Playing on the Beach

I met with Andy and Deborah last night on Wild Dunes Resort to have some fun on the beach. Oliver and Juliet, their two adorable children were so much fun to photograph! I could have taken pictures of them all night. Since it was overcast I wanted to add some color to the beach so I packed a kite, beach ball, skim board and some shells to use. The kite was a huge hit especially with Juliet. Of course I left the kite with Juliet so she could have more fun with her family at the beach once we were done! Andy's brother and his family as well as Andy's parents joined us for a little while to join in some photos.
Here are some black and whites I shot.






Which one do you like best? I would love to know!

1 comment:

Jill Higgins said...

I like the listening to the ocean in the shell shot best - so cute! :)