Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just Chillin' with the Kids of Just Chill Restaurant

Hi everyone! Want a really great casual restaurant? You have to check out Just Chill in Park West across from Pinckney and Laurel Hill Elementary Schools. It is great. Mischelle and Suzanne are not only wonderful women of God, they are hard working entrepreneurs who started this great family hang out. I took photo's of their children last year for the restaurant and it was time for an update. We hit Station 18 on Sullivan's Island for a sunset beach session.

This is Jordan. She probably changed the most since last year! I thought she was a senior!


Mackenzie has the most beautiful red hair!


Hampton was a big HAM. He loved posing for me.

Delaney (cool name huh?) loved the camera and it loved her back.

Tyler was a lot like Jordan and loved to ham it up.

I think this might be a restaurant shot.



Let me know if you eat at Just Chill!

No comments: