Sunday, July 8, 2007

07-07-07 Katie and Jon's Sunrise Wedding


Katie and Jon traveled all the way from Iowa to get married at the Belvidere Resort Saturday morning at sunrise. It was a beautiful ceremony and I was touched by how sweet and down to earth this family is. Katie's mother Patti made a scrapbook for me with photos she had taken over time of life in Iowa. Her photos are wonderful! She also brought me an Iowa tee-shirt. I truly LOVE my clients! I am the most blessed photographer to be asked to spend time and work with incredible people. I thank God every day for giving me the opportunity to do what I do! You all enrich MY life more than you know!

She should be a photographer!

The whole group


You can see more photos here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, here come the tears!! This is just BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for letting me in on this beautiful picture show. See you soon, Katie and Jon!

YFarrell said...

How Sweet!
From one Photographer to another!
I love the pictures.Lea, You did a GRRR8 Job!
Katie and Jon will have wonderful pictures to show off when they get back to IOWA.
Katie can't wait to see you wedding album.
TTUL