Friday, July 20, 2007

CBS EARLY SHOW ~ In Chucktown and We Were There!



Jill, Thuy, Jill's cousin, Theresa and I all got up way too early to get downtown for the live taping of the CBS Early Show on the Battery in Charleston. Hootie and the Blowfish gave an awesome concert and there was lots going on!


The night before, Jill and Theresa ran to Wal-Mart to get supplies to make these awesome and VERY creative posters. We thought John Travolta was going to be interviewed here live but he wasn't. Oh well.


Thuy got someone to take our picture with Harry and with Dave the weatherman!


I think this photo is hilarious!!! I am so glad I don't take myself too seriously.
It was lots of fun and well worth waking up at 4am for.
I made a quick slideshow if you want to catch some awesome Hootie photos.
Click here
Here is another link: can you find us?
Lea

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very cool! I love Hootie and you got some great shots!

I need to find a way to move back down south....seeing these pictures makes me jealous! :-)

Have a great weekend!

Jill Higgins said...

Was fun! I'm glad we were able to promote Charleston Asphalt. hahaha