Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Heather and Justin ~ 07.07.07


A lucky day! An amazing wedding! Heather and Justin were married at St. Luke's Chapel downtown on Saturday night. Heather should be a wedding planner. She did everything herself and no detail was forgotten. Her sister-in-law is a florist and she made all the table arrangements, wreaths, bouquets and the gardenia fans the bridesmaids held. Her colors were blue and brown and her gown had the most exquisite blue piping. The Wickliffe House was transformed too! They say that rain on your wedding day is a blessing and I am going to hold to that thought as I pray heaps and years of blessings and love on this couple. I only wish I could have taken some photos of them outside!

Look at these adorable shoes Heather and all the girls wore.


Heather and her dad were so sweet together all night!


Heather and Justin Young!


The wedding party! They were a BLAST!!!


A sparkling farewell!


The reception was lovely and Jay Maxwell's Music by Request got everyone dancing even in tight quarters!



Please view more photos here and on my website!
I love comments so please let me know you were here. THANKS.

1 comment:

فهیم said...

Nice job!
I love that photo show shoes.
it is romantic, I remember too many things...
continue