Monday, July 16, 2007

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Brett Weaver!


Anna and Brett were married on Saturday night in the beautiful, historic St. Philip's Church in downtown Charleston. Absolutely Charleston did a wonderful job shuttling the bridal party, family and guests back and forth from the church to the reception at the Hibernian on Meeting St. The trolley made for some great photos too! Anna looked amazing in her gown and the photos we took of she and Brett seeing each other for the first time before the ceremony gave me chill bumps!


There are so many more photos of this on the slideshow and in the view section of the website. THEY ARE A MUST SEE.



The bridal party was so much fun.



Cru catering once again outdid themselves: an iced sushi bar, a huge strawberry tree in the center of the Hibernian Hall, a luscious ice cream station... I loved taking photos of guests in tuxes and gowns eating ice cream cones!!
Let them eat...ICE CREAM!


The band, Permanent Vacation had the room shagging and boggy-en :) I was even asked to dance - and I did!

Thank you Anna and Brett for being such a rockin' couple to work with! I loved every step we took together and I hope you are having an awesome time on your honeymoon!!

Check out their slideshow here!

Please leave me a comment. I love reading them and I write back too!!
thanks.

1 comment:

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

couldn't be any happier with how the pictures came out... i look forward to putting out wedding album together with you!!