Monday, July 2, 2007

Tonya and Travis ~ T N T

<
I had such a fun night with Tonya and Travis! We ran all over for two hours ~ Blackbeard's Cove to play Putt-Putt, Boone Hall and then Station 19 on Sullivan's Island to top off the night! Once I read their couple questionnaire I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with them. Starting out playing Putt- Putt was perfect and we all had a few good laughs!

We literally had 5 minutes at Boone Hall!


This was my favorite shot!!


You can check out more photos here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

7/3/07

Lea, the pictures are GREAT!!!!!

Mary and Charles Schronce
Tonya's PROUD PARENTS

Anonymous said...

Lea, we had so much fun! The pictures are amazing! And you loaded them super fast - Thanks! We can't wait to do it all again on our big day!

Tonya & Travis

shathee said...

d1a38x4b44 u3v33m3u27 v9b80j4z03 g6b85p0n75 e5t78o9g00 w0m07n9b94