Sunday, July 15, 2007

Anna Johnson's Bridal Session


Anna and Brett were married last night at St. Philip's Church downtown. I am busy working on the photos and will have them online as soon as possible! So, while you are waiting to see them, please enjoy the photos from their getting to know you and Anna's Bridal session!

See Anna and Brett here
this password thru my site is "Johnson"

See Anna in her gown here
If you want to view this thru my website: go to slideshow section and the password is "pearl"

I loved meeting everyone last nigth! Thanks for all your compliments of my work and for being such a GREAT group!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are phenomenal

Lea Dales Photography said...

Thank you!
I think I had a phenomenal group to work with

zerry ht said...

Pleased to know about this bridal session. My sister attended a wedding at one of the stylish New York wedding venues last week. She was really impressed with the decorations and ambience. Thinking to finalize the same for her engagement.