Saturday, April 7, 2007

Greetings

I certainly hope that you are all enjoying our trip through Ireland. Today will be our last day and tomorrow we go home through Shannon. There will be one more set of photos from today that I will post tonight. I am already sad thinking about it but we have some wonderful memories and our week here could not have been more perfect. THANK YOU to anyone who read and followed us. I watch my counter climb but I don't see too many comments. If you can, please comment!! The kids and I really want to know who is out there with us. Thank you in advance. You can comment here or under any of our days.

My SPRING CONTEST to win the bouquet of flowers ends too on Monday morning when I pick the winner. Why not enter that as well. Wouldn't a fresh flower bouquet be just lovely!!

Happy Day,
Lea

1 comment:

diane said...

Can't wait to see the "bride" pictures! Thanks so much for sharing all your beautiful photos with us. We have really looked forward to seeing them at night! Diane Pysh