Sunday, April 1, 2007

Kathryn and Jason tie the Knot!

Last night Kathryn and Jason got married in the courtyard of the Planter's Inn, downtown Charleston. Not only was it their wedding day but it was also the 30th annual running of the Cooper River Bridge Run. This year's race was a big deal considering it was the first time the race was held crossing the new Ravenel Bridge. Kathryn and Jason didn't run as they had other things to do but many of their friends did!







I loved taking pictures of the children! You will have to see more on the slideshow.




Everything was done so beautifully. All the vendor's Kathryn chose were fantastic!
Melanie Murphy was Kathryn's wedding coordinator and you can check her out at:
By Invitation Only...
Juliet from Hair by Juliet did all the girl's hairstyles.
Meredith Ruddle's make-up was lovely agian. I just love how she makes her bride's look so glamorous.
The Planter's Inn and everyone did such a great job.
And The Great Society Band had everyone on the dance floor!

check out their slide show

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lea! It was nice to see you yesterday. :-)
these photos are absolutely BEEEE UUUUU TEEEE FULLLL! love them!!!!
you did a great job. I'm sure I'll see you again sometime!
Juliet

Unknown said...

Lea~ The pictures are beautiful!!! It was so nice meeting you and I look forward to working with you sometime in the near future. Thank you for mentioning me as the make-up artist. If you would you could put my website address as well www.MeredithRuddle.com

Thanks!!

Talk to you soon!!

Kathryn Conway said...

Lea....you are AMAZING!

I love, love, love the pictures and I can't wait to see more. I am addicted!

Thanks for capturing our special day so beautifully and making picture taking so fun. Even my wonderful husband who doesn't like to have his photo taken is still raving about you.

Hope your trip was wonderful!