Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Message for Mark

Hi! I am having trouble with sending emails. I don't know what to do. I sent you the error message from another account last night. Any thoughts? I can read them but not reply at the moment. The trip so far has been truly amazing. Veronica is so happy and animated. She is making new friends in the group and the group as a whole is becoming a family!
For Mary, I think this has been an affirming trip that her work is not good - it is great! We have met some very important people in the business of Irish music and they all say the same thing...that these children are truly excellent and want them to return to do tours.
On the weather side you can see we have had nothing but sunshine! It has been absolutely beautiful everywhere we have gone. Last night we arrived in Galway which from what I could see in the dark looks beautiful. Mary thinks this is my city and I will fall in love with it. I am anxious for daybreak so I can go out and walk around before things get busy again.
The water here is contaminated however. We can't drink it. We are all brushing our teeth and washing our faces with bottled water so we don't end up sick.
Please check on dad. Mom misses him and we would love an update on things there. If you have time to get him online I know mom would love that!!
thanks and I love you.
Lea

No comments: