Monday, April 23, 2007

Katie and Jason


Katie and Jason met me last night over at Fort Moultrie on Sullivan's Island for their engagement/getting to know you session. I love this couple. Their wedding is going to be at St. Andrew's (my church) in the Old Village and their reception will be at the Sand Dunes Club on Sullivan's Island on June 2nd. They met at college and love doing everything together. They told me that they are very playful with each other, rarely sit still and can't keep a straight face for too long! Well, I kept them very busy. We walked around the fort, Stella Maris Church, the beach and ended up at Dunleavy's Pub!






I asked them what made them unique as a couple and I loved their answer:
"We have a very strong faith in God and LOVE going to church together and praying together regularly." HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

By the way - they are Kinesiology majors. Let me know what that is!


Check out their slide show here

No comments: