Monday, April 2, 2007

We Are In Ireland

I arrived in Dublin around 10 this morning, Dublin time. My dear friend, Vicki Gillum, picked me up at the airport. We made it to Maynooth University about a half hour before the concert. Mary's nephew helped plan this and the Dean of the Music Department invited all the children to lunch after the concert! Parents were on their own. Vicki took my mother and I around the campus and St. Patrick's Cathedral (the one in Maynooth.) You can see the photos I shot in the slideshow. We hopped on the bus and headed back to the Jurys Inn for a rest and then dinner at 6. Later on tonight we are going to a pub to dance and play fiddle!



St Patrick's is the oldest seminary in the country.

You can view their photos here

2 comments:

Jill Higgins said...

I'm so jealous! :) Say hi to Veronica for me. I hope Not Fit Larry is awesome. hahaha

diane said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us "left behind"! Looks as though everyone is having a great time and the weather is beautiful. Love to Elsa and Happy Easter to everyone! Diane P.