Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mother's Day Contest


Mother's Day is right around the corner and I thought it would be fun to do another contest! It should be much easier now to leave comments - so I hope I get lots and lots for this one. Anyone can enter - you don't have to be a mom.

I was downtown today with my friends Lyn and Jill from Mobile Marriage for an awesome lunch at SNOB. We stopped into Charleston Cooks since we had some time before our reservation. I picked up this wonderful cookbook. It looked so inspiring for summer cooking.

So, all I want you to do is tell me about the BEST meal you have ever eaten! It is that simple. I will draw a name on May 7th.

GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Jill Higgins said...

The best meal I have ever eaten is homemade pasta made by my super sweet husband.