Thursday, April 12, 2007

Heather's Bridal Portrait


Yesterday I met Heather and her sweet mother at the Wickliffe House in Charleston to begin our bridal session. Heather looked absolutely stunning in her gown. Her mom was such a huge help to me running around fixing Heather's dress, smoothing her hair and checking lipstick! We left the Wickliffe House and headed down to Patriot's Point for more photos on the dock and by the water. The sky was looking pretty ominous but we were lucky not to get rained on. Our final stop was a quick stop at Shem Creek to get one last awesome lowcountry backdrop. It was a great afternoon and Heather was up for anything I asked her to do!!! I can't wait to release the photos after her wedding. By the way, Heather is my 7-7-07 bride!

If you know her password you can see her slideshow here!

No comments: